China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Harbin Sub-Council
China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC) Harbin Chamber of Commerce
The China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Harbin Sub-Council (hereinafter referred to as CCPIT Harbin Sub-Council) was established in 1985. It is one of the Sub-Councils of the CCPIT at the provincial level approved by the State Council. It has over 300 member enterprises and/or individual members.
The CCPIT Harbin Sub-Council and CCOIC Harbin Chamber of International Commerce are non-governmental organizations for promoting foreign trade composed of representative figures, enterprises and associations in Heilongjiang Province. The CCPIT also promotes the utilization of foreign investment, promotes the introduction of foreign advanced technology and promotes various kinds of economic and technical exchanges between the people in the industrial and commercial circles of China and other countries all over the world.
The main tasks of CCPIT/CCOIC Harbin include:
1. Developing contacts between China and other countries, trade and economic chambers of commerce, economic and trade groups and relative international organizations; organizing, participating and sponsoring regional and international conferences relative to economic and trade cooperation;
2. Conducting foreign surveys and research on foreign nations, collection, transferring and issuing of economic and trade information, developing international and domestic market research as well as credential survey services for enterprises home and abroad;
3. Organizing, participating in or sponsoring exchange activities related to international trade, organizing trade enterprises and groups in Harbin to hold economic and trade exhibitions, fairs and conferences overseas;
4. Sponsoring assessment and feasibility research of economic and technological cooperation projects, providing international economic law consultancy, conducting mediation for commercial disputes, acting as an agency for international economic arbitration and litigation; and
5. Publicizing trade and economic policies as well as information about investment environments at home and abroad.
I am updating the international contacts list for the Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce.
Can you please advise of a contact person from your organisation, their email address and telephone details.
Business Development Coordinator
Ph: 03 3530308
Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce
Pls advise if you can recommend on Used Cooking Oil filteration factories.
Thanks in advance
Please provide us the information of Harbin Airlines which previously established the contry office in Nepal