Tianning Temple [天宁寺]

  • Address:southeast corner, Jinhua
    金华城区东南隅的委江之畔
  • Contact:  
Large View

Description

One of three remaining wood structures from the Yuan Dynasty, it was built about 1000 years ago, and named the Chengtian Temple by the Emperor. About a century later, it was given its current name of Tianning. Renovated and restored in 1979, it remains faithful to the original Yuan Dynasty design.

Reviews (0)

Post Comment

f