Chongshan Temple [崇善寺]

  • Address:Huangmiao Xiang, Wuyi Lu, Taiyuan
  • Contact:  
  • Opening hours: 08:30-17:30
Large View


Chongshan Temple was first built during the Tang Dynasty under the name White Horse Temple, but was re-named by Emperor Zhu of the Ming. Most of the original temple burned to the ground in the late 1800's, but the remaining restored portion still exists as a tourist attraction.

Admission: RMB10
Hours: 08:30-17:30

Reviews (0)

Post Comment