Five-Pagoda Temple (Wuta Si) is also called Jingangzuo Sheli Baota encompasses five small dagobas on the pedestal of the pagoda. Five-Pagoda Temple was originally a part of a larger temple complex constructed during 1727-1732. The temple disappeared, but the pagoda has remained.
The pagoda is 16 meters high (about 51 feet) and it is composed of three parts: the base, the seat and the top (five dagobas). The lower part of the seat is inlaid with inscriptions of Diamond Sutra written in Mongolian, Tibetan and Sanskrit. The upper part has niches holding gold-plated statues of Buddha. The body of the pagoda is glazed in greens and yellows. There is also an ancient Mongolian astronomical map.