Chun Yang Guan [纯阳观]

| 0 Reviews | CNY | | Taoism
  • Address:Shuzhugang, Wufeng Village, Xingang Xilu, Haizhu District, Guangzhou
    广州市海珠区五凤村漱珠岗
  • Contact: 020 8107 8225  
Large View

Description

Established in 1824, during the Qing Dynasty, Chun Yang Guan comprises Lingguan Palace, the Great Palace, the Worship Pavilion, the Chaodou platform, and the tomb of Li Mingche (the founder Chun Yang Guan). In ancient times, the Chaodou platform was used for astronomical observations, and is therefore known as the oldest observatory in Guangzhou. Among the Taoists of Guangzhou, it is proverbial to say "Go to San Yuan Gong in the north and to Chun Yang Guan in the south".

Reviews (0)

Post Comment